It is the strength of quality faculty that imparts effectiveness in academic courses. At Dr. Radhakrishnan school, adequate care is taken by the faculty members who have a strong academic background and are also skilled in the art of helping their students in obtaining conceptual clarity, resulting in high academic attainments.
Faculty members with high repute and armed with the magnificence of knowledge and experience make our academy stand unparalleled giving pride and excellence. Our faculty members are not only educated and experienced but also highly self-motivated towards holistic development which reinforces positive vibes of education wherein they sow the seeds of a better nation with better people.
Candidates seeking admission to the School for Higher Secondary have to apply only in the prescribed ‘Admission Form’ which can be procured along with the Prospectus from the office of the college on payment of Rs. 300/- (Three hundred only). Duly completed application form must be accompanied by the following documents :
- Two self attested copies of the HSLC Mark Sheet
- Two self attested copies of the Pass Certificate.
- Two self attested copies of Registration Card.
- Two recent coloured passport size photographs.
Original documents shall have to be produced at the time of admission.
(Admission will be purely on merit basis. Admission forms are to be submitted as early as possible.)
- Students must come to the institute in proper uniform.
- Minimum 85% attendance is must and failure of which may result in non collegiate(NC) and dis collegiate(DC). A fine will be imposed on the non – collegiate students and dis – collegiate students will not be allowed to appear in the final exam.
- Students are not allowed to leave the institution without prior permission of the authority.
- Mobile phones are not allowed inside the campus.
- The institute observes “ZERO” tolerance policy towards ragging.
- Using any kind of narcotic and alcoholic substances will be considered as an offence leading to expulsion.
- Appearing in mid-term assessment is compulsory or else a fine of Rs. 1000/- for the first offence and Rs.2000/- for subsequent offences will be slapped on the concerned student.
- Students shall have to participate in any other tools of internal assessment.
- No refund of fees of any type shall be granted.
- The decision of the Management shall be final and binding in case of any dispute.
- Indiscipline or misconduct in the institution will not be tolerated.
Message from the Principal
The education system has changed a lot with time. To shine in this changing arena and highly competitive world, the students need the clarity of concepts and the institution needs innovative techniques and teaching methodology. Selecting the right school after board exam is probably one of the most crucial decision for a student. Our institution, Dr. Radhakrishnan School of Arts, Commerce & Science constantly strive to ensure that our students get clarity in concepts and not only can compete but also can shine in All India level exams and we leave no stone unturned to groom our students to carve a niche in their career. Here, a scientific and standardize system has been developed to effectively manage and shape careers in diverse fields. With a world of value education that goes beyond the classroom, all efforts are taken to make the children better citizens and better human beings. At the same time we are committed to equip our students with a personality which is enriched with discipline self-motivation and strong determination to take on all the challenges on their way of making their own destiny.
Needless to emphasise that Dr. Radhakrishnan School of Arts, Commerce & Science, since its inception, has maintained the excellent academic results on sustained basis. Our students are studying in top ranking colleges and universities, IITs, NITs, Medical Colleges etc. all over India. Some of them are now well established and prospering in life. This loudly speaks of the team work of the highly dedicated teaching staff and the visionary management. At last I welcome all the students to this institution and wish best wishes for their bright career.
“The end product of education should be a free creative man, who can battle against historical circumstances and adversities of nature”-
Dr. S. Radhakrishnan.